Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Local Vampires

 So, I finally finished my friend's birthday presents! I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Cullen!

It took me over a year to make these, because I wanted them to be perfect for her. Bella is in her blue satin dress and silver heels she wears when she is first changed. She is also sporting the red eyes of a newly born vampire. Both have sparkling skin like they are in eternal sunshine.

 They really enjoy running through the woods and hanging out in trees. 

 Edward, with his telltale golden eyes of the Cullen family. Looking all suave in his gray coat and copper colored hair.

I made Bella a little busty! Lol! I was watching a lot of anime when I made her, and knew my friend would get a kick out of it! Plus, the books say she is extraordinarily beautiful, and I'm sure Bella wouldn't mind the change either.

I work at Walmart, and gave my friend these at work. She loved showing them off, and it was so funny watching her try to hide Bella while still showing her off! She didn't think she was very appropriate for customers to view! Lol!

Even though I had a blast making them, they are and will remain one of a kind. I hope to perhaps make some smaller versions to put in my etsy shop, but this one and only Bella will have the actual satin dress. The fabric is way too hard to work with in this small of a scale!

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE THE MASTER!!!! These are sooooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! They were so fun to make! I really want to make some smaller ones to sell now!

    ReplyDelete